Sunday, March 8, 2015

Scrappy Roads Quilt



I have finished my Scrappy Roads quilt. It is a simply quilt designed to used up your scrap stash. I have used the Oh Susanna block for this design. All you need is two main fabric 1 light and 1 dark and large of variety of colours for the rest of the block.

 I have done some simple free motion wave quilting using Aurifil #3817 variegated cotton for this quilt and added a multi coloured stripe binding to finish it off.

 There is a pattern and a batik kit available at www.cynthiasark.com.au if you are interested. Also I have designed this pattern around our Batik Mystery Sampler packs so you could order the pattern and 2 of our BMS packs and used your stash for the 2 main fabrics and binding. 
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching 
Cynthia

No comments: