Thursday, March 5, 2015

The Animals are returning to Cynthia's Ark


As a lot of you know I was in Noosa Queensland over the weekend. I spent a great weekend with Sue Daley, Riley Blake Designs Cindy and Gina and a whole bunch of great women all out to learn new things and network.
 I learnt lots of things over the weekend and you will see a number of changes over the next few months as I work through my list of improvements. The first new thing to Cynthia's Ark is we are now on Instagram so I am learning how to use it. So pop over and follow our daily feed on what may or may not happen.
There has been a change on the website with a couple of more to follow once I iron out some details. If you are looking for pattern now  they have their own category rather being under the patchwork banner and it is section into subcategories by designer.
The second big thing to come from the weekend is The animals are returning to Cynthia's Ark. If you don't know my story I started Cynthia's Ark with decorating china and porcelain ware with animals on them, mainly cats and dogs but all animals. I have had a number of animal themed patterns and fabrics in store after I moved on but I have decided I need to return the animals so we are going to stock Melly and Me patterns.


  I met Melanie at Cotton Carnival where she gave a very interesting talk on social media and photography and also ran a workshop where we each made her latest pattern Oliver Hoots, which will be in stock shortly with a number of her other animal patterns. Stay tuned for their arrival.

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: