Wednesday, March 18, 2015

My Leaders and Enders Lozenge Update.

I have finally finished making lozenge block from last year Quiltville Leaders and Ender Challenge. This is the last 10 blocks made to round off the rows to the right numbers.
Here they are laid out and ready to be sewn together.
Oh boy lots of pins are going to be needed when I join the rows together. All those matching points I am going to deal with. I will share my progress on join them together over the next month. I am trying to prepare a number of projects ready for sewing as time will be short over the next 2 months and I really want to squeeze in some sewing time and if I am not prepared I may not get any sewing done. That will make me sad and we can't have that.
There is a new Cynthia's Ark bulletin on what is new in store under the bulletin tab at the top of the blog if you want to have a look.
Until Next Time 
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: