Friday, March 13, 2015

Vacation time- Block of the Month #3

Sewing time has been very lean over the last couple of weeks. So I was very happy to sit at the machine and do a little bit. It may not have made a dent in my list of sewing jobs I need to get done but you have to start somewhere. So I decided to tackle this month block for our Vacation Time quilt.
For March we have the Surf's Up block to make.
More flying geese blocks to make and I am getting a lot of practise this year at making them. So I had this one made up in no time and that is one job I can cross off my list.
Here it is.

The one thing I noticed cutting the fabric up for this block was the green fabric in the corners has made it into 3 projects so far this year. Is this fabric going to be my go to fabric for 2015 like the beige floral neutral fabric featured in 2014. We will just see how many times it turns up. I will keep a tally.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: