Thursday, March 12, 2015

Look who has arrived.


The first lot of animals have arrived with Oliver guidance. Let me introduce them to you.
These cuties have come from Melly and Me beautiful range of soft toys (softies) and I can see more coming in the near future. Plus some from other designers that have been recommended.
 Now lets start with Oliver Hoot because he came home  with me from Cotton Carnivale 2015 and is Melly and Me latest design.

Next we have Kiki the cat

Followed by Pebbles the puppy

and Moo Moo

and Piper and Pete

and Five Little Ducks
and just in time for Easter Baby Bunnies


 All of these patterns are now available in my webshop under the Pattern Tab in the Melly and Me category. There will be more to come so if there is an animal you would like to make let me know and I will see if I can get it.

They are lots of fun to make so have a go today. If I can make Oliver they can't be too hard. I may have discovered a new craft to love Softies.

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: