Saturday, March 7, 2015

What has been happening?

No sewing happening here this week. I'm have spent a lot of time on the computer add new products to the webshop and re aligning some of the categories on the shop so they are easier to find. Patterns and Pre cut Bundles now have their own categories on the main page instead of being inside the patchwork and fabric categories. New fabrics and patterns have been uploaded this week with Melly and Me patterns arriving new week still to be added. The new products are featured in the new Product section on the homepage of the shop if you want to have a look what is new.

With all this computer work happening I have manage a little fabric time in the sense of fabric cutting bundles and kits. I revamped some of my kit packaging so I hope they will be more enticing to the customers. I have cut some Furry Friends Baby Strip Quilt Kits from the Furry Friends range of fabric. Limited stock so be quick if you want one. Our Kids Strip Quilts have been really popular over the last 12 months so there is a few more new ones in the works.

Hopefully today is the day I get behind the sewing machine and do some sewing. I have a number of projects in hold mode that I need to catch up on.
Until Next Time 
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: