This month I had a two part goal to complete. You can see my goal setting here.
Part one of this month's challenge was to sew three sections together to form a diamond. This was the easy part of the goal, so this was easily achieved.
Part two of this month's goal was to piece the next section of my Glacier Star. This part was more time consuming but I got there just in time. These sections will fit over the top of the diamonds.
I am very pleased how they came out. I am looking forward to the next section, which I managed to cut ready to sew.
I have linked my post with Elm Street Quilts post, so pop over and check out how everyone did this month.
Until Next Time