Sunday, January 17, 2021

My Stitching Snapshot #2

 


This week's stitching. It was a bit hit amd miss this week, but I think that will happen more times than I would like.



Sunday's night stitching saw me sew my ice cream cones together to finish half of my block. Now I have to make the rest of the ice cream cones for the other half.


Monday's evening stitching after a busy day preparing for Burra. Some English Paper piecing to relax with.

Tuesday's little bit of sewing. It was only a short session before our first Burra retreat started. With me teaching I had no time to sew myself on Wednesday and Thursday. Back in the shop on Friday had me putting everything I brought back away, so no sewing on Friday either.
Saturday did see me finally set my machine up and after lunch I got a session in.  I start my Glacier Star Sample.

I wonder what the next week of stitching will be.
Until Next Time 
Keep Stitching
Cynthia



No comments: