Saturday, January 9, 2021

My Stitching Snapshot #1

 If you read My Stitching Resolution post from the end of the 2020, you know I want more sewing machine time this year. If you haven't it is here.  Anway one of the things I am going to do this year is try and stitch every day even if it is some hand work. Some day it's just not possible to get to the machine.

I am sharing my daily stitching over on Instagram which is shared on my Cynthia's Creating Ark Facebook page. In addition to that I thought I would share a round up  on my stitching with a bit more detail about once a week here. So I will share a weeks worth of pictures and the project details and maybe a few extra picture if I have taken them.



Tuesday's Sewing- Some English Paper piecing. It's been so long since I have done any.

Wednesday- No sewing was done but I did cut out Lucky Charms.


Monday's Sewing- I got out my One Monthly Goal project and started to piece some ice cream cones.

Thursday's Sewing- Half an hour on the machine for 10 more blocks.

Friday's sewing piecing the sections together for a quarter of Lakeshore Sunrise.


I am very happy how this is turning out.



Saturday's stitching involved ruler work a test sample for a workshop I am planning thats why you have the back view.
A close up view of two of the blocks.

Next week should be an interesting stitching week as I will be away in Burra teaching Lakeshore Sunrise at Sew Delightful.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia







1 comment:

Marjorie said...

Would be so good to be able to stitch every day. Your ruler work has me intrigued.