Thursday, April 16, 2020

Paradise in Bloom Update

With all the craziness going on in the world, I have been having trouble focusing. I have been feeling I am in a bumper car, bouncing from one thing to another. Even sewing hasn't helped much. I did some of my Paradise in Bloom homework over Easter.


I am using some interesting fabrics from Robert Kaufman to go with my batiks this time. They have come Sky by.   The range gives you a graduate sky colouring. I hope it will achieve the effect I am looking for.
When I got to this stage I had to lay out what I had, so I could double check the shading for the two sections I needed to cut.
I am very happy how well it is coming out. 
Some more homework yet to be done. The flowers to go in these baskets.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

1 comment:

Marjorie said...

It really is coming together beautifully. Looks amazing