Friday, February 28, 2020

Psychedelia Block of the Month


Psychedelia is a new block of the month by Jen Kingwell. I am a big fan and yes I have had the pleasure of meeting her a few years ago. So when this block of the month came in my in box back in January I knew I had to offer it to my customers as this year block of the month.  It can be machine pieced or hand piecing giving you options. There is a little bit of applique in some blocks too. We will be start this block of the month mid to late March, so don't take too long to sign.

There is two ways you can do this block of the month with us.
The first option is the deluxe version where you will receive the patterns, acrylic templates for cutting and fabric. It is $45 plus postage each month for 12 months and we will included our extra sewing tips along the way for extra support.

The second option is the basic version without fabric, so you can jump into your stash and use what you have. You will receive the patterns and acrylic templates each month for $30 plus postage. We will include our extra sewing tips for you as well.

Now if you are local you can pick your monthly packs up from the shop and save yourself the postage. You can sign up on our website follow the above links depending on your preferred option or ring the shop or pop in and see me in person.

We will be using some of our Patchwork Quilting 101 sessions for extra sewing support for you, to get extra help with your blocks. If you think you will need some help, book yourself in to as many sessions as you need along the way.  This block of the month is not a beginner's project, you will need to use your patchwork knowledge along the way.

Now I know what you want to know is what the blocks look like, here is some of our samples in the fabric we will be using to give you a taste of what is to come.




As we sew more blocks together I will share them here and on my Facebook page.
I hope you will join us on this sewing adventure.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: