With a test block made, something wasn't right. Oh boy! I made a cutting error, cut 2" instead of 2 1/2" a good thing I didn't cut them all out. Once I cut another set I was all good.
So in my head I had rows of multi coloured diamonds sashed together into a quilt. The other idea was to make a Lone Star table topper. It has been a long time since I made a Lone Star project. As you can see the Lone Star won out this time.
I then was wondering if I should make 4 blocks and sew them together for a quilt or just leave it at 1 block for a table topper. In the end it was a table topper that won out.
I hope you are enjoying all the projects featured in this blog hop.
Until Next Time