Sunday, August 27, 2017

August One Monthly Goal Finish

It is time to report in for our August One Monthly Goal. August has flown by. I saw the post for the finish line up and I thought bugger I better get a move along in this month project. There had been minor progress on this Scrap Dance Tango table runner during the month. The blocks are completed.
I had pinned them ready to sew, but that is how they have sat by the machine for over a week. So today while working on my Gypsy Wife quilt I slipped these blocks through the machine so I could do some chain piecing. This is what I ended up with by the time I finished.
Now I could baste and quilt it but I still have fabric leftover so I am wondering if I should add a colourful border to it. What do you think? Does it need a border?  It currently measures 20 x 54 1/2".

I have linked this post up with Elm Street Quilts. Pop over and see how everyone else went this month.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

1 comment:

Patty said...

I like your fun table runner. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!