Friday, April 21, 2017

Under the Pressure Foot #29

A little bit of pressure can be helpful to get a job done in time. A deadline for projects and jobs can be very helpful for me. Sometimes I have it in my head I have plenty of time the deadline is two months away and so on. Then 2 weeks before the deadline I hit panic mode because I am not close enough to finishing.
I have a couple of projects with deadlines. Not that it seems to be helping me at the moment.
The first one is my version of the Gypsy Wife BOM. I set myself a deadline of May Project Uninterrupted session. I don't think I will make it.  You can still sign up for my Gypsy Wife Block of the Block on my website.  Just remember if you are overseas the postage will be more depending where you are in the world.  So far one block has been made.

The second one is my Scrappy Flower block for a Row Along in a group I am part of on Facebook. I will be sharing my blocks here on my blog next week so you will be able to get my pattern, you just won't be able to collect the other blocks. My block will make a lovely scrappy row and help you use up some of your scraps. I can see me making a quilt using my blocks so if you see me making more of these blocks in the near future you know what I am up to. This is the test block I have made a little adjustment to the pattern thanks to my block tester Lynne.

Also I had someone ask me had I received my signature blocks yet?  Not yet but they are on their way they have a long trip to get to me. So you will have to wait a little longer for that post.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia


1 comment:

AlidaP said...

Very interesting blocks! Yes, deadlines sometimes are the best encouragement we need! Thanks for sharing!!