Saturday, April 29, 2017

Simply Sign Me Blocks

During the week I received my Signature blocks back from the Simply Sign Me Block swap. It was a shame that not everyone turned their blocks in but I am sure that happen in all swaps people sign up with good intentions and for one reason or another it doesn't happen. For this reason we all received a few double ups so all the blocks went out.
This was my block for the swap if you haven't seen it.


These are the block I received not including the double ups. They are from a wide variety of places. I can't wait to sew them into my project.

It will be a wall hanging I can hang in my sewing room. Now to choose some fabrics to sash it  and for the borders maybe.  I will see what happens. What colour would you use to sash it with?

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: