Friday, July 10, 2015

Under the Pressure Foot #5



What is under the pressure foot this week. Nothing I'm afraid. There is at least 1 quilt that I should of quilted but it is sitting there still waiting to be pinned, I haven't even prepared the backing fabric. Plus all the little projects waiting to be done. So what have I been working on!
There has been some hand piecing of hexagons going on, at least some sewing is being done among the computer work, orders, new fabric arriving, advertising and ordering more stock. You should see my list of orders that I have got hopefully arriving over the second half of the year. There is new batiks coming, English paper piecing supplies, Riley Blake fabrics, Penny Rose Fabric, more Kaffe Fassett and Tula Pink fabrics, reproduction fabrics and lots more. Looking at all these fabrics has my head spinning with ideas. I have been writing them down, I hope I can develop them into upcoming projects.
Here are my hexagons blocks, it won't be long before I get to joining the blocks together. I'm working on the bottom block, I just need to sew a ring of white hexagons.
Until Next Time
Keeping Stitching
Cynthia


No comments: