Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Wishes Quilt Along- August's Block


August’s block for the Wishes Quilt Along is completed. I can wait to piece these blocks together. It will be a decent size quilt when finished. A couple weeks ago I saved the border and finishing instructions for the quilt so I'm all set to finish it once I finish the last block. There is only 4 more blocks to go.  There is still two more block of the month to finish before the end of the month. Will I get them done? 

Let's see what happens. I have been piecing my Farmers Wife Sampler blocks into rows.  It has been 2 1/2 years in the making and I would love to finish it by the end of the year. Sounds like an excuse to me if I don't do my blocks of the month. So I better do them.
 No excuses please.
The first 3 rows done. 
Until next time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: