Saturday, August 23, 2014

Road trip to Wellington



On Saturday we spend the day in Wellington South Australia with the ladies from the Murray Bridge Patches and Quilters. They were on their retreat in Wellington. It was a beautiful day for a drive with the sun out for most of the day and no rain. 
 My little corner.

We took a selection from the shop for the ladies. I think they liked what was on offer, especially the charm square pack special I had on offer, all sold out. The ladies did a great job looking us with lunch, tea, coffee and sweet treats. 

There were a lot of projects on the go. I love to see what other quilters are working on. After lunch there was a little workshop on a Christmas tree ornament which Judith asked me to join in on and helped me get started on my tree. I didn't get far as I was needed in the shop but I can see me making a few of these.
Before I knew it the day was gone and it was time to pack up and head home. The boxes were lighter going back into the car, which is a nice feeling. It was a real pleasure to spend the day with these ladies.

Until next time 
Keep Stitching 
Cynthia
PS I will share pictures of my christmas tree once I have unpack all the boxes.

No comments: