Sunday, May 18, 2014

Layer Cake Sampler Quilt Along # 6

We are at the stage of assembling our sampler top together. I spent some time on it last week so I only needed to finish joining the rows together. This is where I got to last week.
It was a big job to join the rows together, the picture doesn't do it justice. To take this photo I had to stand on a ladder to get the whole quilt in.  It is took me all afternoon to join the rows together and add the borders.
The top is now finished you can only just see the borders as the floor is nearly the same colour as the border. Now comes the hard part quilting it as I haven't quilted a quilt this size before, not sure how I'm going to quilt it.

To have a look at other Layer Cake Sampler Quilts follow this link.
Until next time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: