Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Layer Cake Sampler Quilt Along # 5

We have got to the exciting part of piecing our tops for the Layer Cake Sampler, all our block should be completed and we should be focusing on our sashing, cornerstones and borders. I am happy to say I am there after completing the last 2 blocks during the week. It was really the only sewing I managed with the Salisbury Stitchers Exhibition filling my time. So here is the last 4 blocks to complete all 20 blocks.

                   


With the last 4 blocks completed it was time to lay out all the blocks and I was surprised at the size this quilt will be at the end. Though Amanda did give us the final size I really didn't go and measure out those measurement. It will be a stunner when it is finished.

All my blocks laid out in no order at this stage. Hopefully I can get stuck in to the sashing and corner stones on the weekend.
Until next time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia


No comments: