Monday, December 23, 2013

Celtic Solstice Clue #1

I am a little behind in Celtic Solstice Mystery Quilt. As clue #4 was just released and I'm only starting clue #2. Hopefully with some time off over Christmas I might be able to catch up. Here is some pictures of where I am up to.
 These are my stacks of blocks from Clue #1. I am using the Inklingo method to piece this quilt and I hand pieced these blocks.
 
The first block from clue #2 is done and it measure up to the right size. It is one of the many great advantages in using Inklingo, with the stitching line printed on the fabric it is hard to go wrong. I think I better repress this one I might need a refresher on pressing look at this close up.  So let hope I can sew a few of these up quickly.

To view other Celtic Solstice  mystery quilts in progress click this link  http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2013/12/celtic-solstice-mystery-monday-link-up_4572.html
 and I will keep everyone updated with my progress.

Visit www.cynthiasark.com.au for a range of specials on offer until the 31st December 2013. Don't forget our Hot Deal of the Day you just never know what you might find on super special for just 24 hours.
                               Until next time Keep Stitching
                                         Cynthia

No comments: