Monday, December 30, 2013

Celtic Solstice #2

What a busy week it has been with Christmas Day in the middle. But I have managed some sewing on the Celtic Solstice Mystery Quilt. I was a bit behind if you saw last weeks post. I have put in some extra time on this project to catch up, but I was naughty and I skipped Clue 3 the half square triangles and pin wheels when I saw Clue 4 the four patch blocks, I couldn't help myself  it is one of my favourites.

I did manage to get back to Clue 2 and whip up a stack more of the chevron blocks .

So that brings me back to Clue 3 the one I skipped and I have started on the half square triangles.
 
With Clue 5 being released last Friday I do feel like I have caught up a lot in the last week. I was hoping for 2-3 full days of sewing over the Christmas break but it hasn't worked out. I might have to revise that back to 1-2 days of sewing and maybe not full days.
 
To view other Celtic Solstice  mystery quilts in progress click this link  http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2013/12/mystery-monday-link-up-part-5.html
 and I will keep everyone updated with my progress.
Until next time keep stitching
Cynthia
 Our sale at www.cynthiasark.com.au is on until the 1st January 2014 and there is still plenty of bargains available.
 

No comments: