Saturday, October 26, 2013

Did someone say owls?

Welcome.  I just thought I would share what has arrived this week at www.cynthiasark.com.au Even though I have been sick all week I managed a few things this week like ordering more new batik fabrics from my regular supplier  (due in April 2014) and some from a new supplier from their current stock so I look forward to sharing them with you when they arrive.
Back to this week we have receive a top up shipment from Sally at The Rivendale Collection so Esme Owl, Hiccups and Hoot Together are now back in stock plus 1 new table runner pattern named Dottie. They are $12.00 each and available at www.cynthiasark.com.au
Dottie

Esme Owl

Hiccups

                                                                Hoot Together
Plus a special thank you to Sally Giblin (The Rivendale Collection) for these wonderful photos.


The only other item to arrive this week was the 2014 Quilters Diary. Full of wonderful quilts for us to enjoy over the upcoming year.  They are only $17.50 but there is limited stock so be early.
 
 
I Nearly forgot to tell everyone for the next week we are have a pattern clearance sale, a lot of patterns up to 50% off so don't forget to have a look in the Patchwork Pattern section.              
 
              Until next time keep stitching
Cynthia



No comments: