Saturday, February 13, 2021

My Stitching Snapshot #6

 This week at Cynthia's Ark saw me at the machine a little more than last week. Now that is alway a good thing.

I didn't have much time for stitching on Sunday but did cut and join some strips up for a project that needs binding.
Some secret sewing for the Show your Stripes Blog Hop on between the 22nd and 25th February.

I cut these strips last week and this week I cut them in to squares. These are for a scrappy workshop project I am creating.


On Friday I was back in binding mode preparing binding for another one of my projects. Now I have some hand stitching for the evenings.
Saturday with no class on in the shop I was able to finish these flying geese units for my Glacier Star in between customers,

I wonder what I will be sewing in the up coming week!  
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia



No comments: