Sunday, October 4, 2020

Under the Pressure Foot 2020-4

 Today was a sewing day for me, as there was no workshop on in the shop. I am working on the Clockworx pattern. After I made a decent size mistake a few weeks ago on this project, I got it worked out and I need to redo 10 blocks.

I started the morning filling 2 bobbins ready to sew, sew, sew. I am low on thread on this spool. So my immediate thought was will it last the day.

That's what was on the spool after I wounded the bobbins.

This is my starting point for the day.

I stopped for lunch and checked out my progress and my thread.

It doesn't look much different from when I started.

Though my progress says I was doing great.  I finished the first batch of 8 of the large arches and got halfway through my remake of the 10 small wedges.
 Eventually I had to stop for the day.
It is noticable less but there is still a good amount to go. Aurifil reminding me of the Energizer bunny. He keeps going and going. When you think you are going to run out, you still have thread to keep sewing. I was sure it wouldn't last the day, but it did.




I got half through batch #2- and there is still another batch of 8 to do, once these are done. Tomorrow we will see how long the thread will last.



Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia


1 comment:

Marjorie said...

Great job on the remakes.