Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Weekend Classes

We had two different classes on over the weekend. On Saturday I spent the day with the Jubilee Quilters who were having their Open Day. Saturday class was on the Westalee Rulers, setting up the machines and having a play with the basic ruler before moving on to the Sampler set for some. Some of the creative playing that happened during the class.




Then on Sunday we had part one of the Bargello Workshop on in store.
I got to sit back and supervisor rather than teaching. That didn't mean I don't do anything. I did assist with some reverse sewing in between some class planning for next year. They all did fantastic and will be back next Sunday to complete the other half of their table runners.




All the ladies that participated over the weekend were great and willing to learn. I hope they all enjoyed themselves.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia.

No comments: