Thursday, March 26, 2015

Project Links #1

I have had some emails on where I found some of the patterns for projects I have been working on over the last few months. So I have decided every so often I will do a link post on where the projects came from. Some of them are patterns available in my shop and are available to purchase and some are free patterns available on the internet.

Free Pattern Links.
Patterns & Tutorials www.cynthiasark.blogspot.com.au
Disappearing Hourglass Tutorial is a Missouri Star Quilt Co Youtube Tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXggafOP230&list=PLD5EF21A981F69C28&index=33

Patterns available at Cynthia's Ark
Scrappy Roads Quilt Pattern (Cynthia's Ark)
Baby Bunnies (Melly & Me)
Oliver Hoot (Melly & Me)

If there is a project that you see me working on and you want more information on it please leave a note on the comments box of the post or you can email me at cynthiasark@gmail.com  I am always happy to help a fellow crafter.
Until Next Time 
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: