Monday, June 15, 2015

Vacation Time Block of the Month #6

We are up to our 6th block and I found myself a few hours for sewing this weekend. I'm happy to find this time halfway through the month to do some sewing. So what did I start with. Vacation Time was my starting point as it is only 1 block and an easy finish. So here is June's block completed.

During the week Pat Sloan announced her 2015 Summer Lovin Table Runner Challenge using a block from her book or from Vacation Time. So I am thinking I might have a go using January's block from Vacation Time in different fabrics as I am using my beautiful batik for my Vacation Time quilt. Here is the link to the post if you are interested. http://blog.patsloan.com/2015/06/pat-sloan-summer-lovin-table-runner-challenge.html
This is what January's block looks like.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching 
Cynthia

No comments: