Wednesday, June 17, 2015

New Stock on the Shop.

I thought I would share today what is new in the web shop. There is Farm Girl Vintage by Lori Holt now in stock at a special introduction price of $49.95 for a short time.

There is 2 new patterns from Melly & Me Black Sheep, White Sheep and Dee Dee the dolphin both are $16.50 each. I have selected Dee Dee to make up in a shop sample using some Tula Pink's Elizabeth fabrics I have in stock. I will share a post on that when I make it.


Also in stock Riley Blake Designs Cotton Blender Fat Quarter bundle and it is $140.00 for 31 Fat Quarters.


Plus you will notice a new Category under the Patterns tab called Cynthia's Ark Downloadable Pattern I am updating some of my printed patterns into PDF file so you will be able to order them  and receive them in your inbox once your order has been processed or can also access your download patterns via the webshop when you log in to the shop you will see a download tab under the My Account tab on the right hand side of the shop. Currently there is 2 free patterns available plus my Scrappy Roads pattern $10 with more on the way. All new patterns will come in both formats and I will update the more popular ones to PDF along the way.
Plus you should see what is coming. Lots of new stock including new friends for Larry & Oliver, 10' Stacker packs and new fabrics on the bolt. I look forward to sharing them as they arrive.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: