Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Salisbury Craft & Hobby Fair 2015 Round Up


I can't believe the Salisbury Craft & Hobby Fair is finished for another year. Time flies when you are with good company. We had lovely weather this time, it was still cool but at least there was no rain. I can't believe how many years we have been doing this event, it is over 15 years. Things have changed over that time, some good, some bad but that just like life isn't it.
Saturday was my best day.  It was a little bit quiet for me sales wise on the Sunday and Monday but that meant I could spend a little more time with the customers I did have and catch up with some of my market friends I don't see as often as I would like. Plus I did some work on my Inklingo black and white hexagon quilt which is starting to come along nicely except I seem to be missing 1 black hexagon flower. I will find it, I don't need it at the moment so it's ok.
Anyway back to the craft fair there was a good crowd each day with lots on offer over a wide selection of crafts, maybe a few too many jewellery stalls but who's counting.

As you have seen over the last few months I have had a few new animal friends arrive here at Cynthia's Ark and they were really popular at the fair. Having them sitting on the stall in a few different places sure did attract people attention, along with The Quilted Fish Pigs in Blanket slippers which I made up in Noosa at Cotton Carnivale early this year. So if you missed out because the patterns sold out they will be back in stock shortly. I know Larry the Lion will be back in stock in the next day or two as they are in an order on it way to me. I think there will be a few more new arrivals come soon to join their friends in store. I will keep you posted on their arrivals.

Now I have four weeks to restock the craft fair boxes for the Adelaide Sewing, Stitching & Handcraft Show starting on the 17th July to 19th July. I know there will be some more new stock arriving just in time for this event. It is alway good to have new stock for people to see.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: