Wednesday, May 27, 2015

2015 To Do List Update.

I think it is time to check in on my 2015 To Do List and see if I have made any progress or have I wander way off my path.
UFO's from 2014
1. My Pies & Tarts quilt. I am 3/4 through hand quilting this one.
I have made some progress on this one, the quilting is finally completed last night. I am hoping to bind it over the weekend.
2.My Farmer's Wife Sampler quilt. I have finished the top in 2014 so it is ready for quilting. I just have to decide hand quilt it or machine quilt it.
Still haven't made my decision on this one. I keep changing my mind.
3. My Double Wedding Ring quilt which has become a bed runner. I have lots to go on this one.
No progress at all but this is going to be my retreat project at the end of June.
4. My Disappearing Hourglass quilt. I only have made 6 blocks so far.
Completed.


5. My Wishes quilt. Ready for quilting.
I must drop this one to my long arm quilting friend, as I had decided not to quilt this one myself.
6. My Pink Dahlia quilt. I need to find the templates so I can continue.
Templates found so I will be able to do some more of this one soon.
7. My Inklingo Castle Wall quilt. I am working on the 2nd pieced border.
Completed.

8. My Inklingo star quilt. All printed and 2 blocks completed out of 12.
Ready for quilting.
9. Grand Illusion Mystery quilt. I am currently working on the blocks.
Blocks all joined together, ready to do the borders when I have time.
10. My Lozenge scrap quilt. All ready for blocks to be assembled, if I don't change my mind and want to make it bigger.
Ready for quilting.
11. My Aurifil Block of the Month quilt.  I am ready to arrange and piece the top ready for quilting.
Still sitting waiting to be sewn together.
12. My Crossroad Quilt. I am still working on the blocks, 12 done and 13 to go if I settle on 25 blocks. I am undecided about a border I may just make some more block to make it bigger.
Completed now called Scrappy Roads.


New things to do for 2015.
Pat Sloan's Vacation Time Block of the month.
Up to date we are 5 blocks in.
Quiltmaker's New Year Mystery Quilt
Blocks made ready to be sewn together.
So Scrappy Rainbow Scrap Challenge 15
Working on May's Blocks

Added to this list is
Scrappy Dance Quilt Along
We are up to clue 3 on this one.
Quiltmaker Bitty Blocks
Starting to fall behind I think I am still working on April's blocks
Just started Christa's Quilts Paper Piecing Quilt Along
We have sewn the first block
Addicted to Scrap Idaho Square Dance has become my Leader & Ender project for this year.
3 blocks completed with lots of sub units made to make more blocks.
Still a lot here to work on. Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: