Saturday, May 23, 2015

Vacation Time Block of the Month #5


This month block from Pat Sloan Vacation Time Quilt is Beach Bag. I am enjoying using these bright batiks in this project.
It is like a colour fest when I cut the fabrics and sew them together. It has a wow effect on me. I just love these reds, greens and blues together. My fabrics for this project just to tease you. Most of these are still available in my webshop if any of them take your fancy.
 When I was laying out the block pieces to sew them together I noticed a different block in the block so I had to lay it out and take a picture of it so I can play with it at a later date.

So here is May's block completed how it is really meant to be.

The layout for this quilt is very interesting I can't wait to see the final quilt.
Until Next Time 
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: