Friday, May 15, 2015

Blogger's Quilt Festival 2015



It is that time of the year when Amy runs the Blogger Quilt Festival over at AmysCreativeSide.com. She does this twice a year. So this time I have selected my last completed quilt for the Small Quilt category. This is 1 block out of 9 I made.

It is my Castle Wall Quilt. I still haven't thought of a proper name for this quilt. The range of fabric I used was Twice as Nice by The Quilted Fish for Riley Blake Designs. Any suggestions for a name would be considered! Anyway I used the Inklingo Castle Wall collection to help me piece this quilt. Printing the block shapes on the back of the fabric help out heaps when I am hand piecing. I suggest you have a look if you haven't heard of Inklingo before. There is a link in the right hand side toolbar. This project has been everywhere with me over the last 12 months as I pieced the blocks followed by the triangle borders.  I hope you like it as much as I enjoyed making it.
Don't forget to vote for your favourites in each category starting the 22nd May 2015.
Here is the main link to the Blogger's Quilt Festival 
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: