Friday, December 23, 2016

Under the Pressure Foot #25

Pressure! There is only 2 weeks left in 2016. I am on holiday for 2 weeks from my day job. So that means some sewing time and weather soaring into the 40's (in the 100 for my American friends). Not good for doing much except staying in out of the heat.
Looking at my To Do List to see what I could finish before the year finishes. I had three possibilities. Two on my list and a new one. Plus I have one that only needed borders.
So I did the borders on the workshop quilt first. Then cleared the tables so I  could start pinning.


I started with my Victorian Fling quilt. It is a free pattern 30's Fling on the Riley Blake Designs website if you like the pattern.

This is my Circle Chic quilt. It has been sitting around for too long considering it has been at this stage all year.

For the third quilt I started laying it out for pinning but the size of it stopped me in my tracks. I am having second thoughts about quilting this one myself. I have put it aside for the time been, I think I will drop it off for it to be quilted by my long arm quilting friend.

Now for the quilting on the other two quilts, maybe tomorrow after I do some Christmas cooking in the morning while it is under 30 degrees.

Until Next Time 
Keep Stitching 
Cynthia

No comments: