Monday, December 5, 2016

En Provence Post #2

We are up to Clue #2 already. After last week easy  four patch clue Clue #2 needs a little more care  in getting it right. Then again anything that has a left and a right in a block requires me to take extra care.
Now since the clue was released I haven't had any sewing time, so while watched the rerun of Quilt cam tonight as I missed it live due to having to go to work😢 I cut a set to make a test block and check my sizing.
All good so I started cutting a bunch more ready for me to sew Tuesday night when I get in from work if I'm not too tired.
Maybe I might even get a few more Four patch blocks done.
Now there is a whole bunch of us sewing along with Bonnie's mystery quilt check out their progress here.

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

4 comments:

mangozz said...

Your blocks are looking good! I'm behind also, still stitching the 4-patches. Easy but so many 4-patches! I got the special ruler but haven't tried it yet. Hope to get some done before the next clue comes out.

Vireya said...

Nice mystery units!

Unknown said...

Very striking magenta. Is it a batik?

Cynthia's Creating Ark said...

Yes it is a batik fabric Darlene. I have had a while waiting for the right project.