Sunday, December 25, 2016

Solstice Challenge Post #1

I came across Pat Sloan post about her Solstice Challenge started now and running between the shortest and longest day of the year. 25 blocks in total.  Of course it is the other way around for us in the Southern hemisphere but  it is still the same length of time. I have lots of batik fabric scraps all different sizes and colours and I think it would be fun to participate and use some of them up. I will control the colours I use. I do want them to look like they belong together. There is still time to join us if you are interested.
.Block 1 was released and here is my block 1 completed.

I look forward to next week's block.
I have link this post up with Pat Sloan's so you can pop over and check out the other ones made.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia




No comments: