Saturday, December 17, 2016

I am a great Starter of Projects

I'm starting my 2 weeks of Christmas break from my day job, so I want to spend some days at the sewing machine and finish a few quilts before the end of the year. While looking at some of the quilt tops waiting on quilting I see a number of other projects that are yet to reach quilt top status I have realised I love starting new projects but I'm not very good at finishing them. One of those light bulb moments in between all the ideas for projects yet to be formed.

So I am going to have to work on that next year. I am worried I completed more new projects this year than the ones on my UFO To Complete list that I set for me in January. I know there is at least 2 projects I haven't even touched, let alone the project boxes that have a pattern and fabric in them that I have set aside to start. Oh boy I may have found myself in a big hole I can't get out of. It sounds like I am going to need extra Project Uninterrupted sessions to work through my list.
These 3 below are on my list to complete and are still here unfinished in December. At least Victorian Fling is to the quilting stage she was only completed blocks at the beginning of the year and there may still be hope for her being finished in the last couple of weeks of this year. The other two I don't think so.


 These 2 below are new projects I have started because I get carried away with new fabric, patterns etc.



Two weeks left of this year so we will see what I get done. At least I can says I have not be idle this year I have been sewing even if I have spread myself over too many projects.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

1 comment:

Yanicka said...

I know the feeling. Good luck and have a nice holiday