Thursday, August 4, 2016

Wandering Camera #8

What has been happening in July. Its seems not a lot has been happening that is newsworthy. So I have just selected some pictures from the photos I have taken this month.
Pinned a couple of quilts for quilting and I had a go at some speed quilting to see if I quilt the above quilt before dinner was ready. I lost this race but I did get over halfway through the quilting. 
I finally found the fabric for a new project. Now to cut and start.
Some hexagon fabrics for my Pemberley quilt. There was eight in total.
The view from my front window on a quiet Sunday afternoon..

The first block of my Pemberley quilt.

Pop over to Whims & Fancies  Wandering Camera post to see what others have been snapping pictures of this month.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: