So it was at the top of my list to finish this weekend, with only 30 minutes of quilting left to do on it.
Just some simple diagonal quilting using the quilt top pattern for guidance was all I did for this one.
For the binding I pulled out my binding bag full of leftovers from other projects. I selected the shortest piece under 50 cm in length and joined them together. I did notice there seem to be a lot of green in the mix so I did try to space the greens out.
It has made a noticeable dent in the left over binding but my scrap bins are still full. I will have to start a couple scrap projects to use some up. I don't measure my binding so I was taking a chance that I may not have made enough but I could alway add another strip if I was short as there was more strips to use. As it turned out I made the right amount. No leftovers to go back in the bag. I don't think I will be doing that again soon. Normally I have too much hence the leftover binding collection.
Now to finish it off in front of the tv one night this week. I did start it in our Project Uninterrupted session but I was busy so only one side was completed but at least that means I am a quarter of my way through it.
In the meantime it is time for me to finish my row for The Road Home Row Along which starts in September I have written the pattern and started on my blocks but I need to finish sewing them and get them together. I hope you will join us in September for this event. There will be rows created by lots of talented people around the world. It will be a great event and would love you to join in.