Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Has it been that quiet?

I looked at my last blog post and realised it was a week ago. What happened? Nothing to write about! Could that be true?
I am sure there would have been something to write about if only I had the time to write. The last week has whizzed by at a great rush of knots leaving me tired and lots of work to do. My time has been filled with the Australian Machine Quilting Festival from Thursday to Sunday which was great but lots of work and 2 hours of driving each day.

There was a lot of work to be done, people to meet and catch up with, new stuff to learn and see. I wish I could do some of the classes but with a booth in the Vendor mall it just wasn't possible. Though I was able to attend a Westalee Ruler foot workshop on Monday after the event, which was very beneficial to me. I stock their products and any extra tips I can learn is alway good, so I can help my customers down the track. I will share some of my work with the rulers as I use them with you all.
Along with all this happening a new shipment of Japanese fabrics arrived.

 I know there is two more shipments on their way this week. Plus a new shipment of Glide quilting threads.  I think I will be busy for a little while longer with more orders to arrive after I place the orders.
To top everything off I have been putting the finally touches on my row for the The Road Home Row Along. which start next week on the 6 th September and I will be on the first day. Scary stuff for me. I hope I can pull it off.

So in all It hasn't been quiet. It has been just too busy to blog over the last week. It is nearly time for this month 350 Block report too. I hope I have done better this month after July was a wash out.
Until next time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: