Wednesday, August 31, 2016

350 Block Project 2016 - August Report


After July being a non event for sewing. I wanted to make sure August didn't go the same way.
This month's total is 30.

I know I have to finish my row  for The Road Home Row Along so there was my starting point. Three blocks done. Sorry I can't share a picture of the row finished but you can visit my blog on the 6th September and you will see it.

I started a Christmas project and so far I have 12 HST units.

One more star point was add to my Forget Me Not Quilt. Then there is only one more star point to go and I can finally move on to the next step.


Three more Christmas Sampler blocks.

 Lastly 4 hourglass blocks for a new project.  I know what am I doing starting another new project. I should finish some of the ones I have started. I promise I will soon.

So this month's total is 23. 
Better than last month but not as much as I would like, such a small total means I still didn't spend much time at the sewing machine as only the Forget Me Not Quilt list is the only hand piecing project worked on.
Until Next Time 
Keep Stitching 
Cynthia

No comments: