Thursday, February 4, 2016

Wandering Camera Post #1

Soma from Whims & Fancies has started the Wandering Camera series so we can share our life in pictures and maybe pick up some tips on taking better photos. We are all taking more photos as the phone cameras are so good these days. I wonder if my tablet camera is better than my actual camera. It may be time to upgrade the camera. It is getting a little old.
 So each month Soma is sharing her month of photos with a linky party for us to share a post with what photos we have been taking over the last month.
My plan is to take my photos as I normally do and then the week of the post go through the photos and select the ones I want to use. So here is January picture diary.
My first finish of the year. My Random Ohio Star Quilt (A Bonnie Hunter free pattern from Quiltville)

A trip across the border to Horsham, Victoria for a family weekend away. Dinner at the local RSL Club. Sun going down and reflecting off the building.

Had a bit of fun taking some photos from the car as we came home- 6 hour drive.

At a lookout looking out over the Murray River.



 Had a play with taking photos with my table runner and one of my vintage sewing machines.
Beside the first and the last 2 photo I have left the photos as they were taken, no cropping or editing. I just wanted them to be as they were taken so you see what I saw. I might have to do a month of really bad pictures for the fun of it. Some of the photos I took were hopeless and not usable.
Here is the link to Soma post if you are interested.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching Cynthia

No comments: