Tuesday, February 9, 2016

More blocks.

Yes I am working on more blocks. What is going on around here? I may just win the most blocks made if there was a competition. There must be a point where I will have to start sewing the blocks into rows and turn them into quilt tops. This leads to my next sticking point quilt tops waiting to be quilted. That pile is not getting smaller and if I keep making blocks it will eventually get larger in theory at least. I will have to do some quilting eventually.

This is what I have picked up to sew, my Scrap Dance Mystery quilt blocks. All the component are made and the blocks just needed to be laid out and sewn together. As I am busy sewing Stash Bash projects with their deadline looming I just need something small for chain piecing purposes.
Here are the first two blocks completed.
It is really scrappy for me, though a couple fabrics are a little too light but that is life. My third block is in the reject pile already waiting to be unpicked.
So on I go. This will bring another Project Uninterrupted project closer to being finished.

To see more scrappy goodness pop over to She Can Quilt  and have look at what others are working on.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: