Saturday, February 6, 2016

Project Uninterrupted #2

Today was Project Uninterrupted day in store and online. We get together on the first Saturday of the month to work on our unfinished projects.

Lots of hand work today with only one machine in the classroom. Brenda brought in her finished I spy quilt and was working on her Farmer's Wife Sampler.

Julie was continuing with her Patchwork of the Crosses.

Maureen was working on her Pies & Tarts blocks.
Angela joined us in person for the first time though she is a member of Cynthia's Ark Project Uninterrupted Facebook group.
Angela was working on the second of two stitcheries.


Mandy was working on her second Christmas quilt top.

Lastly there is my Project, I was working  on completing the binding on my Vintage Sewing Machine quilt. I nearly made it half way. Hopefully I can finish it before next month session.
Project Uninterrupted is our stitch and chat sewing sessions where we all work to finish projects. No teacher but we will help each other if needed. We had lots of fun today. Great company while sewing makes for  a fantastic day. Thanks ladies for you company today. I look forward to next month.
You are welcome to join the Cynthia's Ark Project Uninterrupted Facebook group and share what you are working on. Our aim is to finish Projects.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: