Wednesday, July 1, 2015

350 Block Project 2015- June's Report



This month's total is 30 blocks.
What Have I achieved this month, with a little sewing time in the middle of the month it has allowed me to stitch a few more blocks making my total better than last month.
 I started with my Vacation time block.

Finally got back to my Bitty Blocks from April way behind on this project and completed April's 12 blocks. Now I can start on May's Bear paws blocks, all are cut ready to go.

4 More Idaho Square Dance blocks.

2 test blocks for an upcoming project, sorry no picture at the moment.

My Double Wedding ring bed runner got 6 more blocks.

8 large Ohio Star block finally got done. Now onto the small ones they are cut ready for sewing.

Borders on my Half Square Triangle Quilt were completed for a total of 12 for the 3 borders.

45 is this month's total.
Still not as many as I would like but that's life.
Until Next Month
Keep stitching
Cynthia



No comments: