Friday, July 31, 2015

350 Blocks Project 2015- July's Report


I am starting to sound like a broken record. An impossible slow start to the month. Why can't I find any sewing time.
This month's total is 30 blocks.
So what did I get done.
I did some work on my Bitty Blocks May's Bear Paw blocks and making these blocks reminds me that one day I would like to make a Bear Paw quilt. May be I need to add this one to next year. All 18 Bear Paw blocks done. Now I better cut June's blocks.

I have done some work on my black and white hexagon quilt with the 3 large blocks now joined in a row.

My August block for our Batik Rainbow Fabric Club. No picture are the members haven't received their packs.

I started the Little Joys Quilt Along and I have completed 3 Christmas tree blocks and 3 wreath blocks.

Plus I started a new hand piecing project as my hexagon quilt is growing. This one is another Inklingo project but I am working with triangles, diamonds and octagons. A little different. 1 only so far.
We started the new Quiltville Leader and Ender Challenge to make a tumbler quilt. So far 2 rows completed.
I was making some Idaho Square dance blocks to fill in time before the new Leader and Ender Challenge started and there is  4 more completed I have been wondering what to do with these blocks and I think I have a place for them. It shouldn't take me long to put them together I just need another 9 blocks. Let's hope that will be enough. They are going to be one block wide runners to hide my plastic tubs when I do craft events.

July's Vacation Time The Hot Dog Stand is completed.

I had some playing with some fabric and created a table runner which has 5 blocks and 2 borders for a total of 7.

So the Grand Total for July is 40.
 You know what this means I need to do some serious sewing soon or I am going to be in big trouble with a couple of deadlines.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: