Thursday, January 22, 2015

Quiltmaker's Auld Lang Stitches Mystery Quilt #3


We are at Clue #3 this week already. This one is partially done as we are using the saved Unit 1's from week 1 to make Unit 5 and the saved unit 3's are getting a square added to them this week.
This is good new for me as I am still making some of the earlier units so the fact I get to use the ones that have been saved will help me catch up a little bit. This mystery quilt has become my leader and Ender project as I finish piecing my rows for  my Grand Illusion Quilt from Bonnie Hunter. It has helped both projects along.Let me share what I have got done of every clue with you today. 


There is still plenty more to make and I didn't include the HST units that are ready for trimming with the completed unit as I don't consider them finished. Silly I know. You can find this free quilt along at http://www.quiltmaker.com/blogs/quiltypleasures/2015/01/quiltmakers-new-years-mystery-quilt-part-1/       if you want to join in.  
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: