Sunday, January 25, 2015

Happy Australia Day!



Happy Australia Day to everyone. How are you going to enjoy today? I am going to spend some time at the sewing machine working on 2-3 different projects at various stage of completion. We just had 2 very busy days with my family in Horsham having a little get together as my nephew has spent the summer holidays in Adelaide and it was time for him to go home(Melbourne) to get ready for the start of the school year. So Horsham is our meeting place. It is about 5.5 hours drive for us. So it is a little more than halfway to Melbourne. It is good to get together with the family and spend some chill out time together. It doesn't happen often enough in our busy lives. I only had time to make 1 hexagon flower for a new project in 2 days but we did arrive in town early enough this time to visit the Horsham Sewing Centre and I bought 2 metre of fabric and a pattern I liked. So I hope you have a great day and enjoy yourself.
Until Next Time 
Keep Stitching
Cynthia
PS There is some great bargains available at Cynthia's Ark if you feel like some shopping today.

No comments: