Monday, January 5, 2015

Grand Illusion Mystery Quilt Reveal # 6


                                                             Grand Illusion
With the new year breaking Bonnie released the big reveal on our mystery quilt Grand Illusion. Now we all know how those blocks we have been making go together. I have already seen a few complete top.
I still have more blocks make so it will be a while before I finish. With the reveal I had to make a few blocks up to see what they were going to look like. Very scrappy for me.

 I am thinking I may not make mine quite as big as Bonnie's but then again if I get carried away it may be the full size.My first six blocks made. I ran out of block 1's. That is the only reason I stopped. We won't mention the mistakes that I made and have to undo and fix.
Here's the link to see how everyone else is doing.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: