Sunday, December 6, 2020

Under the Pressure Foot 2020 - 6

It's the first weekend of the month, which means it is our Project Uninterrupted Sessions were on in the shop. Plus we had a Zoom session within our Project Uninterrupted Facebook group. Member that don't live close enough to join us in person have the chance to meet, sew and chat with the group members that they may interact in the group but have not met in person. Next year all the Project Uninterrupted sessions will be moving to the first weekend of the month. This is to make it easier for me to keep track of the Sunday sessions. I have had some trouble keeping track of when the Sunday sessions were on this year.

The Zoom sessions also allow me to join in and sew with the group, which I can't always do in the store sessions as some sessions are full regularly. Plus under the Covid -19 restrictions numbers have had to be reduced numbers to allow for social distancing. 

No sewing for me Friday or Saturday so Saturday night I set myself up for an evening of sewing on Zoom with the group and a bonus this weekend no workshop on Sunday. That means I can left my sewing stuff out and do some sewing on Sunday after I finish the orders and inbetween the customer,
I have eight more of these blocks to make, plus they are cut ready to sew made they the perfect options for our Zoom session,

I completed this block and got halfway through a second block in the session, which has ended up finished.
 
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia


No comments: